Reference Document : https://vikingplastics.com.au/products/trade-waste-tanks/petrol-oil-inteceptor/
Petrol & Oil Interceptors by CV Plastics
Petrol and oil interceptors are designed to intercept and retain dangerous hydrocarbons from entering the sewer. Automotive and mechanical workshops, car and truck washes, garages and transport depots all differ in their requirements for a petrol and oil interceptor.
CV Plastics designs and manufactures these tanks to specifically suit each application. We supply steel Gattic style sealed covers in a range of load ratings to suit pedestrian, car or truck traffic.
The main features of of our plastic petrol and oil interceptors:
- Chemical Resistance: Plastic interceptors are crafted from materials that exhibit excellent resistance to the corrosive effects of petroleum-based products, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Leak-Proof Design: These interceptors are engineered with a leak-proof construction to prevent any spillage or contamination of surrounding soil or water.
- Easy Maintenance: They often feature user-friendly access points for straightforward maintenance, such as the removal of collected oil and debris.
- Sediment Removal: Plastic interceptors may include a sediment chamber to separate solid particles, ensuring that only oil and fuel are collected.
- Various Capacities: They are available in various sizes and capacities to accommodate different volumes of oil and fuel waste.
- Durability: These interceptors are built to withstand the demands of industrial and commercial settings, providing reliable performance over time.
- Installation Flexibility: Plastic interceptors can be installed above ground or below ground, depending on the specific needs of the facility.
- Efficient Separation: The design of plastic interceptors promotes efficient separation of oil and fuel from wastewater, maintaining water quality and safety.
Why Choose CV Plastics for Petrol & Oil Interceptors?
We offer competitive prices and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop shop for all your trade waste needs.
Contact us today for more information or to place an order on 03 5442 8728.
Industries that commonly use Petrol & Oil Interceptors
Petrol and oil interceptors are essential in various industries where there is the potential for petroleum-based products, oils, and hydrocarbons to enter wastewater and drainage systems. These industries include:
- Automotive and Transportation: Car repair shops, service stations, and vehicle maintenance facilities often require petrol and oil interceptors to manage oil and fuel residues.
- Industrial Manufacturing: Industries involved in metalworking, machining, and other processes that use lubricants and oils use interceptors to prevent contamination of wastewater.
- Commercial Kitchens: Restaurants, hotels, and catering facilities employ interceptors to capture oils and fats from kitchen wastewater to prevent blockages in drainage systems.
- Petroleum and Chemical Processing: Facilities dealing with petroleum refining and chemical production utilize interceptors to handle oil and chemical waste.
- Construction Sites: Construction sites may use interceptors to manage fuel and oil runoff from machinery and equipment.
- Marine and Maritime: Ports, shipyards, and marinas use interceptors to prevent oil spills and pollution in water bodies.
- Agriculture: Farms and agricultural operations employ interceptors to manage oils and lubricants used in machinery and vehicles.
- Aviation: Airports and aviation facilities use interceptors to contain jet fuel and oil residues.
- Heavy Machinery: Facilities operating heavy machinery, such as mining and excavation, utilize interceptors to manage oil and fuel runoff.
- Warehousing and Distribution: Facilities with vehicle fleets and warehouses use interceptors to handle oil and fuel runoff from vehicles and machinery.
- Parking Facilities: Underground parking garages and lots often employ interceptors to prevent oil and fuel contamination from vehicles.
- Waste Management: Landfills and waste management facilities require interceptors to manage runoff from waste materials.
These industries prioritise the use of petrol and oil interceptors to maintain environmental compliance, prevent contamination of water sources, and ensure the proper disposal of petroleum-based waste.